When it comes to representing the seller as the listing broker, Sherry’s proven track record is a direct result of her comprehensive, state-of-the-art marketing program and her years of experience, which allow her to handle potential problems before they arise.
Sherry is a very hands-on Broker, but has a very competent team assisting her in the day to day activities to get your home sold.
Sherry’s philosophy on why she is so successful is simple. I am not commission-oriented. I am not just there to make the sale. I am interested in developing long-term relationships with my clients. I want to so such a good job for them that they will refer me to all of their friends and family. I want to be their Realtor for life!?
Call today to have Sherry customize a marketing plan for your home!
What Can We Expect At Our Initial Listing Consultation?
- Thoroughly inspect your home
- Listen carefully so she understands what your objectives are
- Explain the home selling/marketing process
- Advise you on how to stage your home effectively
- Review her personalized marketing plan customized for your home
- Explain the process of what happens from the time of contract through the closing of escrow
- Ask for your commitment to begin marketing your home
What Do I Need To Have At Our Initial Consultation
- Any Paperwork that you have from when you purchased the property
- Floor Plan
- Title Policy
- Two copies of your house key
- Current loan information, Name of Mortgage Company, Address, Loan Number, Principal Balance, Interest Rate, Type of Loan
- Homeowne’s Association Documents if applicable
- List of all upgrades you have made to the home, as well as warranty information
- Seasonal average of Utility Bills
- Seller’s Disclosure Statement Completed